05 May 2006

because i'm soooooo bored...

05 May 2006

Only 17 days to go till the first day of classes (for me, anway)! i'm just so bored here at home for the summer, and on top of that, I HAVE NO MONEY!!! that's why i'm so looking forward to going back to school... i'm going to get my weekly allowance again! *sigh*

~

either it's just me, or this summer heat is weirding me out. you know why? the only things that preoccupy my mind this summer are wrestling, power rangers, anime and being online. why is it weirding me out? well, (1) i wasn't into wrestling until recently. i remember that it was a kurt angle-john cena match. (2) power rangers?! come on... it's been, like 13 years since the first power rangers series went on air... and i was 9 years old?! come on! since then there have been numerous spin offs, like power rangers wild force, ninja storm and dino thunder - these three being the most recent (not to mention that these three were or are currently being shown on cartoon network!). (3) i've been into anime for a long time, but i have stopped following series since i stepped into college. now that this is officially a boring summer, it seems that i have resumed my old ways: watching yu yu hakusho, flame of recca and fushigi yugi with a couple of new series that i watch - detective conan and chronicle of the wings. (aren't i a little old for these?) oh well...

~

*sigh* and to top it all off, i just received a text message (as of this writing) from someone that i formerly knew. if that person still reads my blog, and when that person does, i've got one thing to say. WHAT DO YOU THINK?!

~

this day just ended in crap.

No comments: