28 May 2005

ala lang ulit.. =D

Come Get Some
Rooster

Baby it don't matter
Anyone can see the signs,
I caught you looking over,
With just a little bit of a smile,
You tell him that you love him
While i'm running through your mind
Cos i know that you know, your cover will blow,
Its only a matter of time,

It's not my style to try and cheat and lie,
why do you sanctify something thats already died
I've got something that'll bring you alive...

[Chorus]Are you gonna shout it from the rooftops honey,
tell me i'm the only one?
kick it to the gun baby don't stop running,
tell me how you gonna come get some
Did you ever ask yourself the question
Where the hell did i go wrong
cos you know baby fool, i'll be waiting for you,
tell me how your gonna come, come, come get some!

All those words your wasting
Try to tell yourself you need more time,
Whats the point in faking
When you know you'll never make it right
You say your head is blurry, but i can't get you out of mine,
i don't mean to cause pressure but i just can't let you
go home while your living this lie

It's not my style to let this pass me by
why do you scentify something thats already died
I've got something that'll bring you alive...

[Repeat Chorus]

push down and baby,
leapt out in fear,
freaked out and shakin'
just breaking for you, (breaking for you)f
reaked out and pacing,
cant go on like this forever

[Repeat Chorus]

--> astig yung kanta di ba? =D nga pala... lyrics from: http://www.musicfactory2.co.uk/Lyrics/Rock/Rooster/Comegetsome.html

No comments: