16 August 2008

my throat is starting to sore

ok. so i've just come home from my "training", and again, i've talked on and on and on... i swear, next week, i'll just let them do all the talking.

anyway... i recall posting earlier about having my trainees start their own blogs... i am kinda waiting for them to email me their urls, so i could check them out. i've actually instructed them to make an entry everyday, so that they could practice writing in english. it's a pretty good idea, if i must say so myself. haha.

~

i'm sure everybody knows moymoy palaboy already. and i made a discovery today, thanks to mel. they're going to be a regular feature on bubble gang! amazing. from youtube to bubble gang. that's a pretty big feat! and they're really funny! you'll never expect that moymoy (the guy with the shorter hair) is actually a pretty good singer!

if you haven't seen any of their youtube videos yet, check them out: www.youtube.com/users/moymoypalaboy or just type in moymoy palaboy in the search box. have i said they're really funny?

~

i'm cutting this short. i can't think of anything more to post here. maybe later. hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks